A Building Management System (BMS) is a computer-based system that controls and monitors a building’s mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, air conditioning and heating.
A BMS is a critical component for managing energy demand, optimising efficiency and controlling costs.
However, the installing of a BMS does not guarantee efficient performance and cost savings. That’s because it’s vital to properly configure the BMS for the individual premises and activities of the business.
Specialist advice and installation is essential. An improperly configured BMS can needlessly waste up to 20% of buildings energy usage
There are many time and cost saving benefits to a BMS, such as:
• Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
• Accurate control of internal comfort conditions
• Increased staff productivity
• Fast response to HVAC related issues
• Early detection of problems
• Reduced maintenance costs
• Computerized maintenance scheduling
We have specialised in BMS systems for over 20 years and can ensure your systems are running at the optimum performance levels for your individual premises and business activities.
Contact us today to see how we can help you.